The following are the technical requirements for the delivery of email via the MAXITEC network:
- Mail will only be accepted from mail servers that are not blacklisted. Blacklisted servers include open relays, open proxies, open routers, or any other system that has been determined to be available for unauthorized use.
- Incoming mail may be scanned for malicious code including spam, pornography and known virus.
- MAXITEC will not accept mail for relaying from dynamic IP's that are not part of the MAXITEC network.
- Complaints submitted by MAXITEC members can be used as a basis for rejecting mail from systems.
- Not more than 50 recipients are allowed for any one message.
- No message larger than 8MB will be accepted or where the sum total of all recipients times the message size exceeds 8Mb.
- MAXITEC does not authorize the use of its servers and network to accept, transmit or distribute unsolicited bulk e-mail sent from the Internet to MAXITEC members or from MAXITEC members to the Internet.
- Mail will only be accepted from valid email addresses and from servers that are correctly configured to accept bounce messages.